- Market analyses of local housing need and demand, direct household surveys and analyses of local agricultural trends.
- Land assembly, including site inventories and feasibility analyses of suitable parcels, purchase negotiations, preparing option/purchase agreements and environmental assessments.
- Applications/negotiations for construction and permanent financing from public and private sources.
- Assistance with loan closing, construction processing, project closeout and other owner responsibilities in the development process.
- Low interest pre-development loans for land options, architectural work, surveys, soil testing and other costs incurred prior to closing on construction/permanent financing.
- Management assistance and training to assure long-term viability
>> Click Here to View Completed Developments